Monday, September 8, 2014

Fourth day

its already the fourth day in Taiwan.... I visited Nantou today.  Its kinda like Lake Toba in Indonesia. the differences just in the way of the government use that lake. the lake is beautiful because no garbage in the lake, the water is much cleaner than Lake Toba. also, the government is very keep that ancient lake and city. Today my mom is arguing with me. maybe I'm not the good daughter for her. I feel sorry but I can't said it out of my mouth. I love her much more than her know. while every single word she told me, I will "NGELAWAN!!!!" I'm not a good daughter. tomorrow is the last day I meet here in this year. Maybe next year, I will back to Indonesia.
I'm sorry mom... I still a girl, I dunno what've done. but still, I love you!
the best mother ever <3

No comments:

Post a Comment