Friday, September 12, 2014

.....

its been a-while since my last post..
September 9, 2014 - September 13,2014 .
I used too much money in this late 4 days..
its about NTD 3000 because we are going to night market and anything is expensive in here.
I wanted to controlled it but its sound the same..
 I couldn't control it well. 4 days in here I already meet so many people..
 I have some very good friends..
Taiwanese is really nice people.
I met Hongkong people, Taiwanese (of course) , Indonesia , and Malaysia.
my roommates are all from Malaysia. But my really best friend is Hongkong people.
in the morning later, maybe I will met one person.
for me, He is the one of the people I don't wanna meet. see, maybe because of the rejected before, there is so many awkward between us.
even in the other side, I thought I'm annoying him.
Talk about school........................
My school is really big #I WAS AMAZED WHEN JUST ARRIVED HERE
The teachers are really nice and friendly. it seems like I have another family here.
I'm missing home but for the changes, I have the other family.
I love my family and I love my friends.
I just can wish one day , my dreams will come true.
how can I enter the entertainment world when I never chase it?
I'm looking forward to attend and follow every activities and competition here. such as SINGING competition.
我一定要達到目標!!!!
有一天,我一定會跟汪大東還有西拉上台!!!!
even if my school isn't an art school, but I believe.. God have his own plan.
this is for today,

thanks for reading and


to be continue~

#StoryInTaiwan

No comments:

Post a Comment