Saturday, March 22, 2014

Today

That feeling, come back again. 
That missing feeling in every single night accompany me again. 
My heart is ruin.
But what can I do ? 
Again and again, the fake smile covered everything. 
I want give up. But my heart is so stupid. 
You hurt me more than I deserved. I love you more than you deserved. Why am I such a fool ? 
I know that you'll never be mine and you are never care about me. You are too busy for it.

This is one of some reason why I hate long distance relationship. 
When I think the negative side, my mind will keep telling me "what if he....." 
The words which can hurt me deep is "WHAT IF?" 
 
My heart is crying until now. Maybe I should forget everything. But its not that simple. Everytime I walked out, I'll be run back to him. 

So, what should I do now?

No comments:

Post a Comment