Saturday, March 22, 2014

Cousin

Hi guys. 
The 17th me, finally makes a crazy decision. A big decision for my future. 
I can't tell you now. But I still will tell you later at the right time. 

Today, my little cousin going to hospital. 
You know what? 
Even in the sick condition, he can smile!! 


What a strong boy?! 
I cried because I wish I'm in his position. 
He still 11 months 3weeks. Why he must in hospital and get some injection?! 
What a poor boy T^T 

I got some training from my friend from Korea, and he said that I can be an independent girl already!! 
Yeap, I think so. 

This is photo of the day. 


Tomorrow wishes is my instagram's followers gain again until 10k! 

please follow me : chhrristinne !

This is for today! Goodbye.
Keep stalking me bloggist!
Iloveyou!!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment